Senior Solutions Architect
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: August 5, 2022
OverviewWe currently have a career opportunity for a ServiceNow
Solutions Architect to join our Automation team.Job OverviewA
Senior Solutions Architect is expected to be knowledgeable in three
or more workflows within ServiceNow. The Solutions Architect must
be expert infrastructure architecture, client presales /
presentation, team management and thought leadership skills.You
will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more
projects; you will assist in defining scope and sizing of work; and
anchor Proof of Concept developments. You will provide solution
architecture for the business problem, platform integration with
third party services, designing and developing complex features for
clients' business needs. You will collaborate with some of the best
talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high
quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits
focused on our clients' business needs.You will also contribute in
a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems
analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging,
and documentation. You will challenge your leading edge solutions,
consultative and business skills through the diversity of work in
multiple industry domains. This role is considered part of the
Business Unit Senior Leadership team and may mentor junior
architects and other delivery team members.Perficient is always
looking for the best and brightest talent and we need you! We're a
quickly-growing, global digital consulting leader, and we're
transforming the world's largest enterprises and biggest brands.
You'll work with the latest technologies, expand your skills, and
become a part of our global community of talented, diverse, and
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology
architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project
execution teams for implementation.
- Lead architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmap
sessions for ServiceNow implementations.
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers' business
challenges and deliver product demonstrations to align our solution
with customer needs
- Share and learn best practices and re-usable assets with other
Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market
- Support marketing events including executive briefings,
conferences, user groups, and trade shows
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product
Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and
interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design,
develop, test, and release features.
- Project and solution estimation and team structure
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and
creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities,
through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical
dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams
building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required
capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical
- Engage with Technical Architects and technical staff to
determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to
meet business needs
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting
significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the
immediate team and driving change Qualifications
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience with ServiceNow
workflow architecture , strategy and implementation.
- Minimum 10 years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales
engineering experience in ServiceNow line of products.
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform . ServiceNow Architect
& implementation specialist certification is must.
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to
provide strategic planning and oversight.
- At least 5 project implementations that exploit the full
capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of the
ITSM, ITOM, CSM and GRC is a MUST.
- At least 5 years of experience in a professional services
company, consulting firm, or agency
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead
teams in the implementation of the solution according to the
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on
market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive
an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate
customers on the latest technology trends and best practices.
- Proven track record of leadership roles delivering solutions
within defined timeframes.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex
and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with
non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to
communicate effectively with technical and non-technical
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and
managing off-shore teams.
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience leading internal initiatives.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be independent and self-driven.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel. Preferred Skills And Education
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certification in ServiceNow Master Architect or minimum two
ServiceNow implementer certifications. Perficient full-time
employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a
collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous
work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that
includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues
are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs
including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy
work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are
just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.Who We
ArePerficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine,
create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that
help our clients exceed customers' expectations, outpace
competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy,
creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big
thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to
help our clients - the world's largest enterprises and biggest
brands succeed.What We BelieveAt Perficient, we promise to
challenge, champion, and celebrate our people. You will experience
a unique and collaborative culture that values every voice. Join
our team, and you'll become part of something truly special.We
believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and inclusive
as the clients we work with. We're committed to actively listening,
learning, and acting to further advance our organization, our
communities, and our future leaders--- and we're not done
yet.Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Perficient, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws
governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Perficient, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or covered veterans. Improper interference with the ability of
Perficient, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is
absolutely not tolerated.Disability AccommodationsPerficient is
committed to providing a barrier-free employment process with
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a
disability, please contact us. Disclaimer: The above statements are
not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to
act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee
assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion
to add or change the duties of the position at any time.Select work
authorization questions to ask when applicants apply
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Jersey City , Senior Solutions Architect, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!