Group Rooms Coordinator
Company: Hyatt Regency Jersey City
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Oversee the efficient operation of the Reservations Department in
selling and inputting of guest room blocks to accommodate guest
needs and maximize revenue.
- Monitor and analyze Rooms Inventory utilizing Yield Management to
maximize occupancy and increase average rate. This includes
monitoring of group blocks, determining cut off dates, and rate
- Process and handle group rooming lists, reservations, and
associate reservations requests by inputting data into the
- Calculate and prepare rooms reports to determine sources of
business using various computer systems.
- Assist in the development and revisions of forecasts for the
Rooms Department, both monthly and annually.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Hyatt Regency Jersey City, Jersey City , Group Rooms Coordinator, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!