Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 24, 2022
A Community Monitor is a responsible, dependable and professional
individual who is able to successfully ensure the maintenance of
social distancing practices and limit the face to face contact
between residents within the amenity space(s). These amenity spaces
include, but are not limited to; fitness studios, indoor/outdoor
pools, screening rooms, kids play rooms, community lounge, etc.
This position has an hourly pay rate of $18.00 per hour; both
part-time and full-time opportunities are available. Candidates
must be available to work weekends an holidays.
- Logs the number of residents within each amenity space and
- Enforces firm occupancy % within each amenity space, allowing
only valid members/residents into the space(s).
- Communicate with the residents proper social distancing
protocols to ensure safe use of amenities.
- Perform any and all cleaning duties as assigned to help
establish and maintain showroom quality at all times, which may
include: vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, removing trash, replacing
toiletries, restocking all paper goods and cleaning products,
polishing fixtures, dusting and wiping surfaces; etc.
- Help provide a safe, healthy and clean environment for all
members, guests and employees.
- Inspect the facility on a daily basis and report any unsafe
conditions or faulty equipment to the Pool Manager / Resident
- Provide superior customer service to all residents and
- Adhere and adapt to all new LIVunLtd policies, procedures and
- Wear corporate / building approved uniforms for each specific
LIVunLtd location where you are working.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities specific to the
location / building and upon the request of your manager.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
with other coworkers and pool personnel.
- Must be able to maintain a pool area.
- Must possess a friendly attitude, have excellent customer
service skills, and a commitment to executing all duties in a
As a Member of the LIVunLtd Team you can expect
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general
requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of
duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed
here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations
of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information
regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United
Keywords: LIVunLtd, Jersey City , Community Monitor, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!