Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Full time - Direct Hire
Onsite / Hybrid schedule - Jersey City, NJ
- Need locals, who can go onsite from day 1 or Hybrid work - some
position need client F2F interview.
- Must have - vaccinated for Covid-19
Primary Skills: Enterprise Job Scheduling Tool (Tidal Admin).
- Administration & Support of Tidal Scheduling platform.
- Good understanding of file movement and management using
ssh/sftp and putty. Private/Public key authorization is critical to
- Hands on experience in installing Agents & Master
- Experience in performing hot fix installations, upgrades &
- Sets up monitoring for all jobs, including alerting, messaging
and escalation based on application SLAs.
- Responsible for overseeing the restart and rerun of all
- Creating and maintaining accurate documentation, including all
job dependencies, and the development and maintenance of standard
- Monitor and respond to alarms and assess impact.
- Support application developers and continued tuning of the
Keywords: Apolis, Jersey City , Tidal Administrator, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!