Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - Northeast (Remote)
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Consider a CRA career at Parexel! Let's discuss a competitive
sign-on bonus.Your time hereAt Parexel, the CRA role offers the
opportunity to go beyond the role of a typical clinical monitor.
CRA's are accountable for using their expertise to build and
maintain the site relationship and ensure they're set up for
success. As the clinical sites' sole point of contact, this
includes addressing and resolving site issues and questions. You'll
also manage site quality and delivery from site identification
through to close-out.As a CRA, Parexel will offer you world class
technology and training catered to your individual experience. You
can anticipate less travel and a lower protocol load in comparison
to industry peers. Your hard work may be rewarded through a bonus
incentive program, the opportunity to work within multiple
therapeutic areas and an opportunity to advance your career in
clinical research. If impact, flexibility, and career development
appeal to you, Parexel could be your next home.What you'll do
- Leverage your expertise. Conduct qualification visits (QV),
site initiation visits (SIV), monitoring visits (MV) and
termination visits (TV) at assigned clinical sites and generate
- Build relationships. Oversee integrity of the study and utilize
problem-solving skills to promote rapport with the site and
- Protect patients. Review the performance of the trial at
designated sites, ensure the rights and well-being of human
subjects are safeguarded and are in accordance with protocol.
- Drive productivity. Develop patient recruitment strategies in
conjunction with the clinical site to meet enrollment timelines,
while also ensuring compliance with the approved standard operating
procedures (SOPs), protocol/amendment(s), GCP, and the applicable
- Ensure quality. Evaluate the quality and integrity of the
reported data, site efficacy and drug accountability.
- Execute. Monitor the completeness and quality of Regulatory
Documentation and perform site document verification.More about
youOn your first day we'll expect you to have:
- Site Management or equivalent experience in clinical research,
with understanding of clinical trials methodology and
- Ability to perform all clinical monitoring activities
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in biological science, pharmacy
or other health related discipline.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
within a matrixed team.
- Experience working in a self-driven capacity, with a sense of
urgency and limited oversight.
- A client-focused approach to work and flexible attitude with
respect to assignments/new learning.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, evaluate a variety of
unpredictable scenarios and achieve project timelines while being
able to apply your understanding of study protocol(s).
- An honest and ethical work approach to promote the development
of life changing treatments for patients.
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to the
knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic
Document Management System (EDMS) and MS-Office products such as
Excel and Word.
- Minimum of one year experience as a Parexel employee.A little
about usParexel is proud to be a leading Clinical Research
Organization with colleagues across the globe. As a member of our
team, you'll get to know your coworkers on a personal level. Have a
question? A clinical research leader, project team member,
technology "super user" or collaborator are a phone call away. Our
clinical research teams meet regularly to have discussions in an
open environment, allowing our team members to share their
expertise and promote learning within the team. Management supports
and encourages career growth through consistent performance
discussions and evaluations. Whether your interest is to progress
into a more senior level CRA role, into line management, Quality,
Project Leadership or a variety of other positions, Parexel prides
itself on career opportunities for our employees.This role may be
subject to government and/or customer requirements regarding
vaccination against COVID-19 that are more stringent than Parexel
policy. -Accordingly, successful applicants may need to be either
vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved religious or
medical exemption. Employment is contingent on disclosure of your
COVID-19 vaccination status and, if relevant, proof of
Keywords: PAREXEL, Jersey City , Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - Northeast (Remote), Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!