Information Security Operations and Threat Hunting Lead
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 22, 2023
To capitalize on our success and continued growth plans we are
seeking a Security Operations and Threat Hunting Lead.
As a member of the Information Security team, this role will be
taking a lead in executing, supporting, and enhancing our Security
Operations programs. The ideal candidate will be hands on,
experienced with leading incident triage and threat hunting
functions within complex, global environments. The role will also
have an opportunity to work with subject matter experts not only
within security, but across infrastructure, network, development,
and business teams.
We look to hire people who are comfortable in working with minimal
supervision as part of a team that has consistently delivered
ground-breaking and innovative solutions in one of the most
exciting and fast-moving areas of the of the financial markets. We
need people who can prioritize and effectively communicate complex
security issues to non-technical team members. We would prefer
someone who has security operations experience in the Financial
Industry or with a government/military background, who can meet
with our internal partners and present reports with confidence.
- Manage global SOC in coordination with external partners and
internal teams to enhance detection and response capabilities
within the Global Security Operations (GSO) team.
- Establish and lead the threat hunting program within GSO,
liaison with our cyber threat intelligence and engineering
- Lead digital forensic investigations (DFIR) and provide expert
support as a key stakeholder on Tradeweb's Cyber Incident Response
- As a responsible individual for SOC, DFIR, and threat hunting,
drive security automation strategies within Cyber and wider
technology teams to streamline incident triage, reducing human
effort for routine response activities.
- Actively drive the maturity and stability of security controls
while partnering with various engineering teams to provide
operational oversight and lead root cause analysis, where
- Ensure procedural documentation and technical runbooks are
detailed, tested, and kept up to date.
- Train and mentor junior members of the team to foster an
environment of growth.
- 10+ years of Cyber Security experience with at least 5 years
focusing on security operations, incident response or cyber threat
- Strong knowledge of SIEM technologies and hands-on experience
with at least one of the following technologies: Splunk, ELK,
- Expertise with commercial and open-source digital forensic
toolsets such as Encase, AccessData, SIFT, Axiom.
- In-Depth system administration experience with operating
systems such as Mac, Linux, Windows.
- Deep knowledge of network security architecture (firewalls,
IDS/IPS, DMZ, proxies) and internet protocols and web service
technologies (HTTP, DNS, TCP/UDP and REST).
- Technical understanding of incident response frameworks and
methodologies with a focus on automation.
- Robust scripting skills in at least one of the following
languages: Python, Bash, or PowerShell.
- Strong critical thinking, deductive reasoning, prioritization,
and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or
a related field.
- CISSP, CISM or equivalent qualifications preferred.
Tradeweb is committed to providing valuable and competitive
benefits. In addition to working in our culture of innovation and
collaboration, we offer:
- Health Insurance : Highly competitive medical, dental, and
- Hybrid Environment : Our employees have the flexibility of
working in the office and from home.
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts : You
may elect to set aside pre-tax earnings to pay for eligible health
care and dependent day care expenses for you and your eligible
- Maven Family Building Benefit : Maven offers support for
fertility and preconception; pregnancy and post-partum; adoption;
surrogacy and pediatrics for children up to age 10. Tradeweb
provide a $10,000 lifetime reimbursement towards fertility, egg
freezing, adoption and surrogacy expenses.
- Building Wealth - 401(k) Savings Plan : Employees are
immediately eligible for the 401(k) plan. Participants may
contribute up to 75% of eligible compensation into a traditional
401(k) and/or Roth 401(k). Tradeweb will match 100% of the first 4%
of compensation that you contribute.
- The current pay range for this role if performed in the city of
New York is currently $100,000 to $250,000 per year, based on a
regular, full-time schedule. The amount of pay offered will be
determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to
qualifications, market data, geographic location, and internal
Other Benefit Programs
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- ARAG Legal Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness Tools
- Travel Assistance Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Corporate Gym Subsidies
- Wellness Perks
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
Tradeweb Markets is a world leader in the evolution of electronic
trading. A fintech company serving approximately 2,500 clients -
including the world's largest banks, asset managers, hedge funds,
insurance companies, wealth managers and retail clients -- in more
than 65 countries across the globe. Since our first trade in 1998,
we have helped transform and electronify the fixed income markets.
Tradeweb is a culture built on innovation, creativity and
collaboration. Through a combination of very talented and driven
people, innovative products and solutions, cutting-edge technology,
market data, and a vast network of clients, we continue to work
together to improve the way financial markets trade.
Mission: Move first and never stop. Collaborate with clients to
create and build solutions that drive efficiency, connectivity, and
transparency in electronic trading.
Tradeweb Markets LLC ("Tradeweb") is proud to be an EEO
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action
Keywords: Tradeweb, Jersey City , Information Security Operations and Threat Hunting Lead, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!