Delivery Room Tech - Labor and Delivery - F/T with Benefits Day
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Description: How have you impacted someone's life today? At
Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on
changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level
of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and
occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home
care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you
to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your
career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Responsibilties: A day in the life of a Delivery Room Technician at
Hackensack Meridian includes:
- The Delivery Room Tech is responsible for giving a high
standard of nursing care under the direct supervision and guidance
of the Registered Nurse.
- This position requires a multi skilled worker who will perform
a variety of tasks related to the direct and indirect care of the
patient and in the maintenance of a clean and organized
- The individual must perform satisfactorily in the Surgical
Suite during Cesarean Sections in the Scrub Tech role.
- The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of
growth and development of the life span and possess the ability to
assess data reflective of the patients' status.
- High School Diploma, or equivalency
- Completion of Patient Care Tech course preferred. Graduate of
an accredited program for Surgical Technology.
- American Heart Association, Basic Health Care Life Support HCP
Certification (BLS) required.
- Surgical Tech certification requiredIf you feel that the above
description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities,
then please apply today
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, Jersey City , Delivery Room Tech - Labor and Delivery - F/T with Benefits Day, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!