Sanctions Enforcement Specialist (Night Shift)
Company: Pyramid Consulting
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Immediate need for a talented Sanctions Enforcement Specialist
(Night Shift). This is a 06+ Months contract opportunity with
long-term potential and is located in Jersey City, NJ (Remote).
Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you
Pay Range: $50 - $58/hour. Employee benefits include, but are not
limited to, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401(k)
plan, and paid sick leave (depending on work location).
- Perform a Level 2 review of transactions that are referred to
the OFAC Exception queue for potential sanctions violations.
- Manage the OFAC Exception queues in order to ensure our
deadlines are being met.
- Conduct investigation on payments that need to be held for
regulatory reasons pending additional information.
- Conduct investigation on payments that are held by the next
bank in chain for regulatory reasons.
- Ensure adherence to all external regulatory and internal policy
guidelines as dictated by the position.
- Perform other support operations functions to other areas
within the bank as required.
- Review and analyze wire transfers, ACH payments and non-payment
SWIFT messages escalated by Level 1 for potential sanctions
- Ensure that all transactions escalated for Level 2 review are
compliant to all external and internal regulations and
- Monitor case investigations making sure that proper follow-up
is being made and responses are being addressed in a timely
- Analyze information obtained from case investigations to make a
clear determination on the proper course of action to be taken on
- Validate file uploads to our filtering systems to ensure that
list changes, additions or deletions are updated to the systems
- Add/modify/delete entities as requested by the USFS team
- Participate in the department's educational program through
tutorials, training sessions, etc.
- Ensure SEE operations are conducted in the safest and most
efficient manner possible.
- Maintain the highest possible regulatory standards of quality,
while minimizing risk to both the Bank as well as to our
- Make recommendation for procedural changes where deemed
- Keep abreast of changes, both regulatory and operational, which
will have an impact on the department and the Bank.
- Work closely with the U.S. and Group Financial Services, Legal
and the Treasury in performing wire transfer searches or handling
regular case investigations when deemed necessary.
- Communicate with our customers and clients to expedite
- Escalate complex case investigations to the Team Leader.
- Extended hours/holidays may be required at times to meet
- Make direct contribution to Client operational permanent
- Prepare and analyze various reports as needed. Our client is a
leading Financial services Industry and we are currently
interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If
you are interested in this position, please apply online for
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. J2W:CB3
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
Keywords: Pyramid Consulting, Jersey City , Sanctions Enforcement Specialist (Night Shift), Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!