System Administration (Cyber Resiliency)
Company: U.S. Tech Solutions Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: February 15, 2019
US Tech Solutions is seeking a "System Administration (Cyber Resiliency)" for a 11+ Months Contract to Hire position with a client in Jersey City, NJ. Responsibilities:
- Perform system administration of the Cyber Resiliency platform.
- Develop scripts and method for the collection, storing, validation and resumption of Cyber Resiliency target data (config, app source and binaries, and business).
- Work with Enterprise Infrastructure Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as well as Team/Area/Domain leads to ensure the protection of their service is performed satisfactorily.
- Administer controls as defined by control standards to ensure a robust operating framework for the Cyber Resiliency platform.
- Develop in-depth understanding of Client operational requirements and business objectives
- Participate in cross-functional project team meetings to support project delivery
- Maintain constructive relationships within and outside the team and foster a collaborative environment.
- Ensure on-time delivery of work, including monitoring of external and internal dependencies, tracking of progress, and monitoring of project milestone accomplishments. Requirements:
- Skills: Cyber Resiliency, Infrastructure If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Account and Delivery Manager for client support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income About US Tech Solutions: Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.Connect with our talent team today.USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated "The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: ."US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and "US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply." Thank you for your time.Dev SinghUS Tech SolutionsTel: Email: URL: - provided by Dice Cyber Resiliency, Infrastructure
Keywords: U.S. Tech Solutions Inc., Jersey City , System Administration (Cyber Resiliency), Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!