MSP Client Partner- NY/ NJ
Company: Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Job Title: MSP Alliance Client Partner
The MSP Alliance Client Partner is an individual contributor with
Regional/National responsibilities and reports directly to the
Director, MSP Alliances. The purpose of the role is to build and
maintain strong relationships with the MSPs within the high volume
Hi Tech clients in San Jose area that DISYS supports to ensure
account growth, strong positive year over year performance,
positive SLAs and Scorecards, and improving DISYS rankings and
coverage within the assigned account(s).
* The MSP Alliance Client Partner will be regionalized personnel
with around 4-10 years' experience in the MSP realm that has worked
with high and low volume national and local MSP accounts and have a
proven success rate in their prior role both in sales/alliances and
in delivery coordination.
* Possesses strong relationship building skills.
* Self-starter who works well independently as well as in a
* Possesses strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem
* Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals and growth.
* Ability to effectively implement sales strategies to gain new
relationships and maintain and grow existing relationships to
achieve accounts growth targets.
* Demonstrates drive and leadership and respect to both internal
support teams (recruiting, onboarding, account management, etc.)
and external clients (MSP, hiring managers, consultants).
* Responsible for account learning and knowledge transfer thru the
routines with our client success profile and recruiting teams.
* Work with recruiting team leads to move opportunities thru the
* Ability to effectively communicate with DISYS Executive
Leadership and within client environment.
* Possesses excellent presentation (in person and over the
phone/web-ex), communication (written and verbal), and
* Ability to travel, as necessary, typically 25-30%
* Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing or Communications or
Sales curriculum preferred.
* Must maintain a minimum 5% Fill ratio for the accounts that are
* Must show accounts growth year over year
* If Supplier Scorecards are done for the dedicated accounts, need
to maintain A or B scorecard results.
* The Client Partner will have a mixed responsibility of doing
* Sales and Account Alliance with the focus on working with the MSP
(about 50%), pushing resumes to the MSP and hiring managers and
influencing them to interview and to hire, VMS coordination,
coordinating interviews and onboarding hires, and maintaining
relationships with consultants, and
* Working with a dedicated Recruitment Team based in Chennai, India
(about 50%) providing guidance, reviewing submitted candidates,
establishing priorities, and helping to maintain an updated
requirements data sheet.
* Responsibilities will include building strong valuable
relationships with the MSP account management teams, working hand
in hand with the DISYS Account Executives, selling and building
relationships with managers/Account
* Responsible for the client success profiles for each named
account and the ongoing account knowledge transfer and education
for the recruiting teams.
* Stakeholders (Procurement/Dir/VP/C-level) and coordinating with
the Recruiting team for a streamlined process to service the
* The Client Partner will also be heavily responsible for
maintaining and improving the Account Statuses and
Metrics/SLAs/Scorecards to ensure DISYS becomes one of the top
suppliers at the client along with steady account growth and
minimum 5% fill ratio on all openings.
* This role will have expectations of 20% to 30% travel to
personally meet and maintain relationships with the MSP and other
stakeholders and consultants. Possible trips to India 1-2 times a
year for 1-2 weeks at a time may also occur.
* Preferred locations are, in order of preference, Warren or
Piscataway NJ but also open to other nearby NorthEast locations
with easy airport access.
Other General Duties/Responsibilities
* Responsible for performing follow-up with clients on a regular
basis and scheduling regular meetings/conference calls with the
clients individually or with DISYS management
* Must maintain regular contact with prospects via email or
telephone. Must hold a minimum of 10 phone or in-person meetings
with prospects/MSP or follow-ups with existing prospects/hiring
managers and referrals on a weekly basis.
* Attend client specific events or calls, conferences, user group
events, business expos, job fairs, and seminars as requested by
Client, DISYS Management or voluntarily.
* Effectively communicates with and engages internal DISYS teams
(ex. Global Services, Delivery/Recruiting, Account Management,
Marketing, Proposals, Accounting, Onboarding/HR, etc.) as necessary
to collaborate on prospective client needs.
* Research resumes targeting qualified candidates to assume new
employment and consultant contract opportunities.
* Electronically tracking and organizing new and existing client
information including contact information, meetings, contract
changes, concerns, and new consultant requests.
* Organizing interviews between DISYS consultant candidates and
* Provide weekly written status reports to DISYS management and
update regularly the DISYS CRM tool (SalesForce) and Candidate
Tracking System (Bullhorn) or other.
* Maintain and update contact database weekly. Coordinate with
Account Executives to provide leads and opportunities.
* Maintain confidentiality of information processed, as
* Adhere to company policies and procedures.
* Demonstrate ability to exchange information clearly and concisely
and to present ideas, report facts and other information.
* Maintain attendance standards.
* Excellent working knowledge of PC/Word/Excel/Power Point
processing and data management.
* Good communication and organizing skills.
* Exhibits accuracy when working with details.
* Maintain and follow safety/security practices.
* Perform other related duties, as assigned. Related duties as
required are duties that may not be specifically listed in the
class specification or position description, but that are within
the general occupational series and responsibility level typically
associated with the employee's class of work.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) will consider for
employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws, and an arrest or
conviction will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant
from consideration from employment.
Keywords: Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC, Jersey City , MSP Client Partner- NY/ NJ, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!