Terrific and unique temporary-to-hire opportunity for a Fraud
Position is located in Jersey City, NJ
$50,000 annual salary
Monday - Friday position with 1 working weekend per month
In this role you will be supporting Compliance, Customer Service,
Marketing, Collections / Fraud and Financial Services.
The primary role of this position is:
- Work will be in the prevention and detection of fraud (losses)
utilizing a number of detection techniques in-order to identify
high risk accounts, detect unusual activity, investigate and
subsequently close suspicious accounts in order to mitigate
- This position has fundamental responsibilities for the accuracy
and timeliness of daily (week days & weekends) operational
processing of customer payments, adjustments, corrections and fund
- Identification of suspicious activity using fraud monitoring
tools and other systems.
- Performing initial investigations and taking immediate corrective
action to mitigate losses to the business.
- Monitoring of products, providing product oversight and
identifying changes in platform activity which may indicate system
- Make payment transactions using a broad range of payment methods,
including credit/debit cards, bank transfers, checks, and e-wallet
- Monitor daily reporting and flag any deviation from normal
patterns of system behavior
- Examine client data to look for errors and take action to ensure
client records are accurate.
- Interact with internal client data tools, and software to extract
information upon request.
- Check account payment activity to identify possible fraudulent
transactions and work with the fraud and Anti-Money Laundering
teams regularly to help prevent crime.
Key Working Relationships:
- Corporate Finance
- State Investigations teams
- Customer Operations & Corporate Partnerships
- Working closely with Reporting and Projects team to ensure that
detection tools are effectively identifying accounts of
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- 4 year college degree
- Work experience ? banking, finance or analytical
- Good Communications ? written & verbal
- Excel & MS skills
- Some knowledge of Money Laundering, detection methods and
- Knowledge of Credit / Debit card processing
- Knowledge of ACH processing
- Reconciliation techniques of diverse systems We are an equal
employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified
candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran