Central Service Courier
Company: Aesculap Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Aesculap Inc.Central Service CourierUS-NJ-Jersey CityJob ID:
2019-15454Type: Regular Full-Time# of Openings: 2Category: Field
ServiceRemote U.S.OverviewAesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is
part of a 180-year-old global organization focused on meeting the
needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close
collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced
technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure
technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and
responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that
improve the quality of patients' livesResponsibilitiesPosition
Summary: Responsible for processing all inbound and outbound repair
orders. This includes the processing of all order documentation,
instrument identification procedures in addition to the receipt and
shipment of all repairs. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Shipping and receiving of instruments to and from St. Louis in
a timely manner.
- Prioritizes the processing of repair orders according to
- Coordinates the receipt, verification, QA evaluation and
accurate input of customer repair orders, with notation of special
handling (rush order, insulation, etching).
- Coordinates the proper processing of repair order
- Files, updates and maintains customer information
- General housekeeping.
- Daily quote entry.
- Responsible for completion of departmental transfers and
coordination with Order Fulfillment
- Assures proper completion of order closeout and shipping of
- Packaging of repair orders.
- Picking up sets and returning them to the hospitals after daily
repairs have been carried out.
- Demonstrate Lean Concepts across the department
- Assist Customers with Technical inquires
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated
in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Equipment maintenance. Including equipment maintenance logs and
- Vehicle maintenance and cleanliness.
- Communicating customer cancellations, customer instructions,
customer concerns, and customer scheduling changes.
- Inventory fulfillment. Ordering and keeping inventory neat and
- Other duties may be assigned.Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Not ApplicableQualificationsExpertise:
- Requires 1 - 2 years Customer Service experience. Previous
customer service experience preferably at a hand held surgical
- Requires high school diploma; BA/BS preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Knowledge of SAP a plusLanguage and mathematical skills;
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such
as safety rules, operating
- and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to
write routine reports
- and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups
of customers or
- employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide
in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw
and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding
to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram
form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations.While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or
feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. B. Braun offers an excellent benefits
package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition
reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety
healthcare products or view a listing of our employment
opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com. Through its "Sharing Expertise--" initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services. PI115940384
Keywords: Aesculap Inc., Jersey City , Central Service Courier, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!