Multi-Site Leasing Consultant - Jersey City, NJ
Company: Windsor Communities
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Multi-Site Leasing Consultant - J ersey City, NJ This is an
exciting Multi-Site Leasing Consultant position with the
opportunity to work at multiple beautiful properties in the Jersey
City area!At Windsor Communities, it's all about people. Our
residents depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives,
and quick to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with them and
with each other. Every day is different: rewarding, challenging,
and fun. Join an environment where your team becomes your family
and your profession becomes your passion.As a Windsor Leasing
Consultant you are the first person a prospect or resident meets
when they come home. For you it's not just a job, it's a career and
you understand that for our residents it's not just an apartment,
it's their home. You love interacting with all types of people and
have a passion for creating unique experiences.Day to Day - the
nitty, but not gritty:
- Lease apartment homes by selling the benefits of living at a
- Always be selling - over the phone, through email and in
person. You are the subject expert on the product, the property and
the local neighborhood.
- Generate leads by conducting effective follow up on the phone &
- Provide exceptional and consistent customer service to our
residents & prospects.
- Create & implement promotional programs, including creative
online advertising, direct marketing, social media outreach and
- Contribute to the desired occupancy levels by renewing current
- Maintain accurate resident files.
- Work weekends to be available when prospective residents are
out looking for their new home. 2-3 weekends per month
required.Your Skills - show us what you got:
- Strong sales with a desire to exceed company leasing
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal.
- A customer-focused mentality.
- Proficiency with various software, apps and computer
- A polished, professional appearance.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly in a
fast-pace leasing & sales office.
- Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years sales experience in a
retail, hospitality, or multi-family environment, and Microsoft
Office skills. Undergraduate degree is preferred.Perks - the good
- 20% housing discount at any Windsor Community.
- Company matched 401(k).
- Vacation & Personal Time that includes 10 vacation days, 6 sick
days and 2 personal days per year plus company observed
- Apparel allowance of $500 provided two times a year.
- Comprehensive medical, dental& vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Industry leading base pay plus monthly sales & performance
- Tuition AssistanceRewards - because we value your hard work:
- Monthly sales awards.
- Monthly customer service awards.
- Bi-annual regional sales, service & performance awards.
- Secret shopper bonuses.Our Commitment to You - our greatest
asset: Windsor is a growing company that fosters a professional
attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our
employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from
within. The people who work here are outgoing, caring, and proud of
what they do. If you're someone who welcomes responsibility and
enjoys getting involved, you'll fit right in.Drug testing and
background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of
your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor Talent
Science Assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Company is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Windsor Communities, Jersey City , Multi-Site Leasing Consultant - Jersey City, NJ, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!