Flat Rate Technician
Company: Hudson Nissan
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Hudson Nissan, a Penske Automotive Group dealership, is looking
for an experienced Flat Rate Technician to join our team and
deliver extraordinary customer experiences.***UP TO $10k SIGNING
BONUS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES***JOIN OUR TEAMAt Penske
Automotive Group (PAG), we strive to create a positive and
challenging workplace that promotes excellence and achievement, and
we aim to deliver the very best experience possible to our
customers. We are looking for dedicated and motivated professionals
who share that same passion to join our team.Imagine working in a
professionally and financially satisfying job where you have the
opportunity to make a positive impact on our organization and
customers every day. As a Flat Rate Technician, you will perform
repairs and maintenance work in accordance with factory and
dealership specifications and time standards for an excellent
customer experience.WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Fortune 500 company, ranked among the "World's Most Admired
Companies" by Fortune Magazine
- Consistently recognized by Automotive News as among the "Best
Dealerships to Work For."
- Comprehensive benefits program, including health care options
(medical, dental and vision) and 401k savings and retirement plan
with company match.
- Training, resources and opportunities for career growth and
advancement, tailored to individual performance, experience and
- Values-driven culture built on integrity, professionalism,
excellence and teamwork.
- State-of-the-art facilities and excellent working
conditions.WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Must have at least one shot of the Covid-19 vaccine at
commencement of employment, and complete the second shot, if
applicable, within the required timeline provided by Moderna or
Pfizer as a condition of continuing employment.
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer
- Friendliness, enthusiasm, reliability, with a positive
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced,
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment, 3+ years of
dealership experience. Brand knowledge is preferred, but not
required.WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE
- Commitment: Ensure our customers have a world-class service
experience at every step along their ownership journey, especially
in vehicle repairs.
- Excellence: Provide an unparalleled level of technical
knowledge and expertise to help repair and maintain vehicles to the
highest factory and dealership standards.
- Communication: Clearly and effectively communicate technical
information regarding customer vehicles to Service Advisors.
- Accountability: Comply with all manufacturer standards of
quality and timeliness for repairs and maintenance work, and ensure
that all estimates and work orders are accurate.
- Safety: Understand and comply with all federal, state and local
regulations that affect shop operations, such as handling and
disposal of hazardous waste, OSHA, and use of safety and health
personal protective equipment.APPLY WITH US!If you are ready for a
rewarding career with competitive compensation and benefits, and
opportunities to excel and advance, consider joining the Penske
Automotive Group organization. Our interview process typically
includes a phone interview, several in-person interviews,
background check, reference check, driving record review and a drug
screen. Be a part of the best customer experience team in the
automotive industry... apply with us today!Penske Automotive Group
is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a drug- and
alcohol-free workplace. All applicants must possess a valid
driver's license and have a good driving record.
Keywords: Hudson Nissan, Jersey City , Flat Rate Technician, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!