Company: What Goes Around Comes Around
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Planning Analysts main responsibilities are to provide
support to the Senior Planner that includes but is not limited to
reporting weekly & monthly on sales & inventory levels, maintenance
of various large sales report templates already created &
continuous updating of the budget/plan as needed. This role must
have the experience highlighted below and have the ability to pivot
between different tasks based on priority. This candidate should
have experience maintaining complex data sets but also be open to
creatively suggesting new workflows, spreadsheets or views to best
convey data reporting as familiarity with the business at a
granular level grows.
- Owns updating & distribution of weekly sales & inventory
- Maintains monthly top-line reporting in alignment with the
Senior Planner and SVP; includes but is not limited to sales vs.
plan, inventory stock levels & wholesale-specific sales
- Maintain budget/plan in alignment with all three channels
(Retail, Wholesale, Web)
- Assist Senior Planner & SVP with tasks associated with pricing.
This includes periodically making price adjustments, doing analysis
on products retail pricing & costs, etc.
- Assist as needed with other Ad Hoc reporting needs of the
business; creates new reports/views when necessary
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 3 Years of experience working as a data analyst, in a role
responsible for reporting/database creation & maintenance and/or in
a merchandise planning role.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge absolutely required
including but not limited to Sum Ifs, Pivot Tables, If Statements,
complex formulaic equations, building templates for standardized
- An accurate, thorough & detail-oriented disposition is a
- Experience with inventory analysis is preferred but not
- Salesforce experience is a plus but not required
- Should be able to speak to specific core database systems they
have experience with to clearly demonstrate their experience
bridging the data between Excel and the core data system.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: What Goes Around Comes Around, Jersey City , Planning Analyst, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!