Sales Representative Road Logistics
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Our Jersey City Road Logistics Team is looking for a new Sales
Representative for our Road Logistics department.
The primary objective of the KN US Sales Organization via the Sales
Representative Road Logistics role is to ensure the growth of KN
through the development of new business.
- Act as the single point of contact for KN Road Logistics Business
Solutions Unit within the assigned territory and customer base.
- Works closely with Road Logistics competence centers in the
- Establish sales strategies, target lists, and volume goals.
- Obtain new "A", "B" and "C" level customers through sales
activity, correctly assessing the prospective account as
Profitable, Significant or Strategic in order to secure winning
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all
relevant activities utilizing CRM tool (required).
- Conduct mutually agreed Quarterly Business Reviews with the
customer and maintains close/ongoing communication with customer
and KN Road Logistics Operations to assure expectations are
- Report to management monthly bases on market development, working
platform, buying platform, and overall progress of the program.
- Adhere to all policies listed in the KN US Sales Guidelines.
- Responsible to know the decision and organizational layer of the
customers and marries them with KN Management.
- Drives Road Logistics RFQ responses, either as the lead, or
ensures regional support is assigned to drive offered business
- Responsible as the primary liaison between management and Road
Logistics customers to ensure a proper value proposition is
presented and implemented.
- Acts as the primary point for the selling of Road Logistics
services and solutions across assigned region.
- Conducts mutually agreed upon, between customer and KN, customer
Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Reports in agreed intervals the development of the market,
working, and buying platforms to regional management.
- Maintains close communication with Road Logistics clients and
KN's operations to assure uniform understanding of customer
expectations relative to operational solutions, timeline, costs,
and results. Directs operational issues to the correct operational
- Manages critical documents/tools such as the Customer Account
Plan, Action Register, Integration Plan, Performance Management
(reporting) and other related tools/documents for assigned
- Gross Profit Expectations (GPE's) will be based upon targets
- For each proposed target, an account plan is to be filed with the
- Usage of CoreLog is required. All customer opportunity reporting
must be visible in VLOG.
- Monthly report template will be required and due monthly.
- Creative ability in developing sales strategies and solutions and
in presenting innovative solutions to customers.
- Rate quotations, Logistics planning, Operational Optimization
--- High School Diploma or equivalent
--- Requires a minimum of 2 years field sales in freight forwarding
or two years of operational experience
--- Experience with logistics processes, systems and solutions
--- Solid PC operational knowledge along with Microsoft Office
--- Strong oral and written communication skills
--- Effective presentation and customer relations skills
--- Excellent listening skills
--- Outstanding organizational skills
--- Good analytical skills with attention to detail
--- Goal oriented, self-disciplined, and self-motivated to produce
--- Good problem solving and negotiation skills
--- Driver's License
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Keywords: Kuehne+Nagel, Jersey City , Sales Representative Road Logistics, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!