Company: Imperial Dade
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Imperial Dade is the leading distributor of foodservice
packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the
U.S. As a provider of customized supply chain solutions, the
company serves customers in many business-to-business market
segments including supermarkets, healthcare facilities,
universities, and restaurants. Founded in 1935 and headquartered in
New Jersey, Imperial Dade serves more than 80,000 customers through
a footprint of 80+ branches.
The Data Analyst will be responsible of managing raw data from
branch locations for ERP consolidations companywide as well as
analyzing existing data for optimization. The Data Analyst will
work with large and complex Excel data files. This will include
working with several departments to prioritize business and
information needs. The Data Analyst will also be involved on
special projects which may require data management.
- Extract, modify and manage data from different ERP systems for
- Work with large and complex Excel data files.
- Maintain, develop, monitor tools to improve item match
- Assist in data manipulation for special projects for several
- Master Data maintenance.
- Work with the purchasing department on item identification.
- 1 to 3 years of Data Analyst experience
- Bachelor's Degree, in related discipline preferred.
- Experience in supply chain, purchasing, Inventory, warehousing
- Computer literacy: Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel. An
aptitude to learn other technical applications quickly.
- Strong communication skills: Speaks and writes clearly and
effectively. Uses effective communication to initiate timely
responses to inquiries.
- Strong organizational skills: Attention to detail, ability to
multi-task, prioritize and have a sense of urgency to follow up on
open issues and drive toward closure.
- Collaborative approach: Able to build effective relationships
with several departments, and other business partners.
- Problem solving skills: Able to think quickly and use logic to
solve problems thoroughly and efficiently.
- Innovative: Willing and able to use a creative or
unconventional approach if the task calls for it.
At Imperial Dade, we offer an exciting work environment and invite
motivated and talented individuals with a passion for excellence to
join our team. We value our people and strive to create rewarding
career opportunities by offering competitive salaries and benefits,
401K, Life Insurance, and a generous Paid Time Off Package.
Imperial Dade is an EEO Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or
mental), family medical history or genetic information, political
affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based
Keywords: Imperial Dade, Jersey City , Data Analyst, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!