Driver Class A
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 8, 2022
The Clean Harbors Travel Team in Linden, NJ is looking for a Class
A Driver to join their safety conscious team! As a Class A Driver
you will be responsible for performing duties associated with
shutdown work at refineries, chemical plants, power plants, and
support other industrial customers. They will be working outside
year-round in all types of weather. Depending on location, drivers
may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if
business needs warrant it. This position offers local work for
Class A Drivers with travel throughout the United States required
based on customer demand and project based work. You may be asked
to travel up to 3 - 4 weeks at a time with accommodation provided
and per-diem paid out weekly (85% overnight travel).
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility
shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation;
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air
Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule
will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 85% or 4 weeks at a
- Class A CDL License required;
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsement required;
- TWIC Card required;
- Previous Vacuum Truck and/or Roll Off Truck experience is an
- Ability to drive a manual transmission required;
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather
- Ability to shave and wear a respirator.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading
provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site,
providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We
are solving tough problems through innovation and proven
methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Jersey City , Driver Class A, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!