Underground Pipeline Estimator
Company: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 12, 2022
UNDERGROUND UTILITIES & PIPELINE ESTIMATOR NEEDED ASAP!!!
- -Prepares cost estimates and bid documents for construction
projects or services that are used by management in
- Preparation of the bidding process
- Reviews contractual requirements with supervisors and develops
a plan for the project construction that is utilized as the basis
of the cost estimating process
- Prepares or directs the preparation of material take-off from
project plans and documents
- Obtains comparative quotations for materials and sub-contractor
- Attends pre- and post-bid meetings, with clients and in-house
staff as required
- -Assembles bid-files including all development information that
was utilized in preparation of the estimates ADDITIONAL
- Develop and maintain professional relationships and the highest
ethical standards with clients, and other customers
- Seeks input and feedback from both external and internal
- Communicates issues to customers openly and honestly, while
maintaining company's confidential and proprietary information
- Attend meeting with clients as required
- Able to handle multiple bids per week Please send your resume
to Mike Hopkins at MHopkins@Libertyjobs.com and I'll send you full
details on company and position.
Keywords: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc., Jersey City , Underground Pipeline Estimator, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!