Risk Operations Consultant - Corporate Risk
Company: Yablon & Associates
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Risk Operations Consultant - Corporate Risk Full Time - Contract
Hybrid, -Jersey City Posted 4 days ago -Risk Operations Consultant
- Corporate Risk Risk Operations Consultant Position Overview: The
Risk Operations team has an opportunity for an experienced
candidate to help the team with the risk reporting enhancements.
The candidate will play a key role in improving the BAU operations
and in helping the team with the analysis/implementation of the
strategic risk reporting infrastructure and framework.
- Working with the Risk Operations and Risk IT on the
transformation & modernization of the risk reporting architecture
for Market and Credit risk.
- Analysis existing BAU reporting processes, tools, and
- Business logic extraction from SQL / VBA and manual
- Help in the buildout of the risk data dictionary.
- Analyze processes / workflows of Market/Credit Risk
- Helping with implementation of Qlik dashboards.
- User Acceptance Testing - planning and coordination.
- Discuss and relay information on data analysis to market/credit
- Work with third party applications concerning reporting and
- Troubleshoot, write complex VBA across all MS Office
- Automation of existing reports, reducing the risk of manual
- Degree educated: Financial Engineering, Information Technology,
Computer, Mathematics, Science or Finance.
- Knowledge/ability to construct, develop and maintain tactical
- Advanced Access, Excel & VBA knowledge.
- Experience of using Python for process automations.
- Good understanding of Oracle and SQL Server databases for
- Experience of working with large datasets and manipulation of
data in Excel.
- Good understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role with a focus on
- Experience in of fixed income, market, credit, and liquidity
risk is advantageous.
- Multitasking, Time Management, organized, strong client
relationships, excellent communication.
- Understand financial math, risk concepts, risk operations,
quick learner on systems.
- Knowledge / Experience in using Qliksense is highly
- SharePoint. Risk Operations Consultant Candidates MUST be fully
vaccinated and boosted 1600 Parker Avenue, Suite 20/21F, Fort Lee,
Keywords: Yablon & Associates, Jersey City , Risk Operations Consultant - Corporate Risk, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!