Sea Logistics Operational Care Team Leader, Accounting
Company: Kuehne + Nagel AS
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most
successful logistics organization, this is an excellent opportunity
to join our Sea Logistics team in New Jersey. Your Role The Sea
Logistics Operational Care Team Leader supports the CCL's by
ensuring adherence to our Finance Accounting policies, driving
profitability, cost awareness and efficiency across the Sea
Logistics organization. Your Responsibilities
- Ensure timely revenue recognition, invoicing and gross profit
confirmation per the Finance Accounting Policy.
- Ensure the timely closing of the forwarding sub-ledger (FSL)
for all files, coordinating with our Customer Care (CCL) and
Operational Care (OCC) teams to resolve discrepancies.
- Drive the improvement of relevant KPIs such as Auto FSL, Final
Charge Code Automation (FCCA) rates together with our CCL and OCC
- Ensure the accuracy + consistency of all operational finance
data over its life cycle.
- Work with Field Sales & Customer Care teams on credit limit
adjustments and maintenance.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Has in-depth knowledge of KN systems.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent written, communication and organizational
- Educated in the field of - supply chain, logistics and/or
- Minimum diploma qualification in logistics/supply chain.
- Possess knowledge in Sea Logistics.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Good personal communication and positive customer mindset.
- Able to work and perform under pressure in a fast paced
environment. Good Reasons to Join We offer competitive
compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts,
tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly
dynamic global work environment.
Keywords: Kuehne + Nagel AS, Jersey City , Sea Logistics Operational Care Team Leader, Accounting, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!