Java production support analyst
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Infosys is seeking Java Analyst/ Java production support
analyst. In the role you will be responsible to interface with key
stakeholders; apply technical proficiency across different stages
of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements
Elicitation. Will also be responsible for delivering high quality
code, support testing and other activities related to project
implementation, transition and warranty. In this position you will
be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are
encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and
Candidate can work from anywhere within the U.S. and / or remote.
This position may require relocation and / or travel to project
location. Possible work location will be Jersey City NJ.
U.S. citizens and those lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. Infosys will not sponsor H-1B or other work
authorization for this role at this time.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 2 years of experience in Information
- Experience working in Application support, maintenance and
analysis in Core Java, J2EE, any RDBMS (Oracle/Sybase/DB2/SQL
- Application support / Production support/ L3 support,
maintenance and analysis skills mandatory.
Preferred Qualifications :
- At least 2 years of experience in Core Java, J2EE.
- At least 2 years of experience in RDBMS (Oracle/Sybase/DB2/SQL
- At least 2 years of experience in application support,
production support/ L3 support, maintenance and analysis.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development life
cycle & should have ability to read & understand application
- At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities
on development and maintenance projects.
- Experience in Financial Services domain.
- Good exposure to Unix commands and Shell scripting
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT.
- Participate in regular meetings with Business & technology
managers to prioritize tasks, provide ticket status, escalate
issues & obtain agreement to solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and
consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate
their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience
in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we
expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it
by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps
prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business
with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of
performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda
drives their continuous improvement through building and
transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your
enterprise navigate your next.
Keywords: Infosys, Jersey City , Java production support analyst, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!