Class B Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: July 30, 2022
We are seeking a Class B Driver to join our Safety conscious team.
This role will be driving Class B box truck to pick up inventory
that is damaged or expired at retail locations and transport them
to a Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen facility for disposal. This
position will be a 6am start time, Monday-Friday, some Saturdays,
with about 20% yearly overnight travel within the region.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive base hourly $21 with weekly overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- We are the industry leader providing best-in-class solutions
for environmental, retail, energy and industrial services in North
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Load, pack and segregate materials and waste products;
- Driving a Class B Box Truck, visiting retail customer
- Segregating, packing and loading materials and waste products
(inventory that is damaged or expired) for safe
- Prepare DOT shipping documents;
- Conduct projects/jobs according to site specific Federal, State
and local regulations and health and safety plans as well as Clean
Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., policies and procedures;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time
by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL is required;
- Candidates with a current Hazmat endorsement will be given
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Hazmat endorsement
- Previous Manual Labor experience required;
- Ability to travel overnight between 10-20% per year;
- Clean driving record;
- Good communication and organizational skill.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Jersey City , Class B Driver, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!