Company: Kuehne + Nagel AS
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most
successful logistics organizations we are looking for a new
Transportation Coordinator. This is an excellent opportunity to
join our Road Logistics team. Your Role As a Transportation
Coordinator, you will report to the Road Logistics Manager. You
will receive and respond to all customer inquiries regarding
shipments, products and complaints. Input phone/ email orders and
relative data into the TMS by performing several tasks. Your
- You will work with customers by phone or email.
- You will receive bookings by e-mail or direct integration to
our TMS (Transportation Management System) of EDI or E-Booking
- Securing resources (trucks) with our carrier partners, and
securing resources from web-based load boards (brokering
- Confirming booking with the shipper, consignee or both.
- Making any necessary appointments for pick up or delivery.
- Follow up to ensure all shipments are moving according to
- Communicate any deviation from the planned transport.
- Ensure all statuses related to the transportation goals
required by each customer is captured.
- Initiate file maintenance for corrections for service
- Solicit sale of new or additional services.
- Handle difficult customer issues in a professional manner.
- Obtain customer feedback information. Your Skills and
- Must demonstrate an ability make right decisions when
confronted with only bad options, have a sense of urgency, have the
ability to handle multiple tasks and be wise in your
- High school diploma or higher level of education.
- 2+ years of logistics experience mandatory.
- Flexible for 2nd shift, swing shift and may work some
non-national holidays. Good Reasons to Join We offer a great
compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package, employee
discounts, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), excellent training
programs and a global work environment. Kuehne+Nagel's general
working model is four (4) days office and one (1) day remote.
However, some positions may offer a different hybrid model
depending on the job location, function, etc. The working schedule
specific details will be discussed in your job interview.
Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the working
Kuehne+Nagel's general working model is four (4) days office and
one (1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different
hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The
working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job
interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the
working model policy.
Keywords: Kuehne + Nagel AS, Jersey City , Transportation Coordinator, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!