LoanIQ Business Analyst
Company: W.R. Rosato & Associates, LLC
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 22, 2022
LoanIQ Technical Business Analyst/Project Manager - Contract
Jersey City, NJ
Working as an integral part of the Global Loan IQ team on changes
and enhancements and overall day to day running of this strategic
platform. The candidate we are looking for will have both domain
and application specific knowledge, will have experience working
directly with the business to steer and shape initiatives. They
will be responsible for significant business/product decisions,
ensuring all aspects of initiatives are identified, developed and
supported to the satisfaction of the business. They are a point of
contact concerning service issues.
- Manage activities within project delivery to the business within
the agreed timeframes, cost and levels of quality working both
independently and with other globally disbursed members of the
- Provide information about potential technology solutions, costs
and timescales to enable the business management team to make
informed choices about their investments in IT;
- On target delivery with agreed levels of functionality of
committed projects, ensuring project progress, adherence and risk
information is available to business management at all times;
- Assist in monitoring production and troubleshooting as needed
when issues occur.
- Identify new opportunities and promote activities where customer
satisfaction can be improved;
- Document requirements and functional/technical designs for
changes and perform testing system testing and test automation
- Knowledge of the bilateral and syndicated loan market (including;
loan's lifecycle, originations, secondary trading, agency
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to merge multiple
existing workflows into a single standard flow.
- Ability to present and discuss the impacts resulting from
- Operational knowledge of Loan IQ application and
- Ability to analyze process flows.
- Proven experience in delivering specifications that are well
understood by both the business and development teams.
- Knowledge of the Loan IQ data model.
- Knowledge of the Loan IQ API's.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Proven experience in an offshore / onshore IT Development
- Comfortable working directly with the business and driving
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving
- Outstanding business judgment and capacity to consult on business
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with proven ability to
handle multiple projects at one time
- Project management and time management skills;
- Outstanding communication, influencing, negotiating and
- Leadership and team management skills
Keywords: W.R. Rosato & Associates, LLC, Jersey City , LoanIQ Business Analyst, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!