Operations Analyst I
Company: Artech LLC
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Role: Operations Analyst
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 06+ months
- Provide Payment Services and Level 1 Sanctions coverage between
11AM 7PM. (close of business)
- Transaction processing in one or more of the company s internal
operations to support domestic and international customers for
payment and check processing service functions.
- Perform first level review of obvious false positive
(payments/Swift and non-SWIFT messages) that are stopped in our
various filtering systems.
- Escalate questionable and exact matches to the level 2 team
(SEE) for review
- Ensure instructions are executable, properly authorized or
signed, or authenticated where applicable.
- Correction of transactions received via automated feeds with
improper formatting and or items previously disapproved by
- Awareness of daily work levels and achieves set standards and
- Identify and take prompt action on priority items.
- Ensure adherence to all external regulatory and internal policy
guidelines as dictated by the position
- Perform other support operations functions as required.
- Foreign exchange processing duties, which include, buying and
selling foreign currency, entering, verifying wire
- Verify figures with the Trading group for Funds Control to
ensure both areas are aligned in cash position
- Monitors and records all intra-day activity as received from
the Traders/TFLM, prepare position and provide any anomalies or
fails reporting to their attention.
- Must have the ability to identify and resolve intra-day
position for funds control and reconciliation through various
- Responsible for end of day proof and reconciliation.
- Share in the rotational coverage of all functions within the
- Process/Validate Outclearing checks, Incoming and Outgoing
- Provide NRM database feedback.
- Contributes directly to the Permanent Operational Control
device: by applying the procedures, by carrying out the monitoring
and by alerting his superiors to any malfunction.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment
- Concern for Quality, Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task and work well under
- Customer Service Orientation
- Organization skills
- Team oriented.
- The candidate must be PC literate with a strong working
knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 1/3 years experience in the field of banking
- Industry Knowledge: Product knowledge of Wire Transfer and
Check processing business. This should be complemented with an
understanding of Accounting and Regulatory background.
- Degree from accredited college/university
- Strong understanding of Funds Transfer operations as well as
the rules and regulations, which govern it, (this will include both
CHIPS, Fedwire, LYNX and ACH.)
- Strong preference for previous banking experience with foreign
- Knowledge of local clearing systems, SWIFT and the various
formatting issues associated with them.
Keywords: Artech LLC, Jersey City , Operations Analyst I, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!