Outcomes Research/HEOR Statistical Analyst
Company: Alpha Consulting
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*OUTCOMES RESEARCH/HEOR STATISTICAL ANALYST*
*JERSEY CITY, NJ*
*Required Skills: *
* Masters or post-graduate degree (PhD, DrPH, PharmD) in Health
Economics, Biostatistics, Health Services Research, Public Health,
Epidemiology, Pharmacy Administration, or other relevant
discipline, with experience in coding and developing analytical
datasets and conducting statistical analysis.
* Bachelor's degree 2+ years of experience.
* 3 years of experience in SAS programming and a minimum 2 years of
hands-on work experience with real world studies using large
claims/EMR databases in HEOR.
* Pharmaceutical industry exp. (have some therapeutic area
language) and has experience with any of claims (IBM marketscan,
OPTUM, Premier etc.) or EMR databases (THIN) for research
* Strong programming skills in SAS / R programming and data
* Extensive work experience with large US insurance claims
databases, electronic medical records, registry databases for
health outcomes research (e.g., Optum, Premier, IBM-marketscan,
Humedica, IMSPharmetrics +, GEhealth, Flatiron, etc.).
* Experience with Ex-US healthcare databases such as THIN database
is a plus.
* Experience working with medical and billing coding systems such
as ICD-10, SNOMED, LOINC, NDC, HCPCS, CPT.
* Familiar with cloud and high-performance computing environments
* Must be able to meet timelines with minimal supervision, have
excellent verbal and written skills.
* Solid ability to translate statistical information.
*Project Description: *
* Directly working with Outcomes research group on a retrospective
studies from start to finish (developing research protocol, write
SAS programs, analyze and provide summary of results that can be
* Reports to the Director of Data Analytics OR of Medical Affairs
* Focusing across Women's Health, Established Brands, Biosimilars
and in-licensing opportunities.
* Responsible for the internal analysis for all internal projects
research programs that include design and delivering internal
research projects and insights.
* Responsible for the delivery of internal data analysis of studies
involving observational studies for all developmental products and
commercialized projects across the portfolio at the Client.
* The data is to be communicated to all internal stakeholders and
for support for research projects that are reviewed and go to
congress and manuscript submission.
* Develop protocols and Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) based on
the study concept, and ensure appropriateness of study design,
sample size and statistical methodologies proposed.
* Develop and implement rigorous QC processes and programming
templates to ensure quality of data and analyses.
* Conducts statistical analyses to generate tables, listings, and
figures for use in publications/presentations and for internal
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-03135
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: Remote%58047475%
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Jersey City , Outcomes Research/HEOR Statistical Analyst, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!