Trade Sales Manager - Japan
Company: Kuehne + Nagel AS
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
In this visible and customer-facing Sea Logistics position, you
will develop new opportunities for inbound and outbound business of
the Trans-Pacific business focusing on the Japanese lane. Your Role
You will analyze data sources to identify opportunities and then
develop the strategy/win theme to close said opportunities. Also,
you will work with team members in all Japanese countries to
develop business intelligence and ensure that the onboarding of new
customers runs smoothly. You will report to our Sea Logistics Go-To
Market Development Manager. Your Responsibilities
- Find and develop new sea logistics opportunities nationally-
focusing purely on Trans-Pacific Japan trade.
- Build close, relationships as a Subject Matter Expert with
external customer(s) and internal customers.
- Travel both domestic and international with the ability to work
across multiple cultures.
- Use CoreLog (CRM) and internal sales leads to target
- Develop client strategy with appropriate Kuehne+Nagel marketing
material. Your Skills and Experiences
- 3+ years of supply chain/freight forwarding experience in sea
- Knowledge of Kuehne+Nagel in-house systems an advantage.
- SAP Business Object (BO) and Tableau experience.
- High level of experience in MS Suite. Good Reasons to Join We
offer a great compensation package, medical, dental, and retirement
benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement,
excellent training programs and a dynamic global work
At Kuehne+Nagel we strive daily to Inspire, Empower and Deliver not
only to our customers but colleagues.
Keywords: Kuehne + Nagel AS, Jersey City , Trade Sales Manager - Japan, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!