FX/MM Confirmations Analyst
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: September 15, 2023
1.SUMMARY:Work on tracing FX/MM confirmations Swift .Email,
Electronic. Updating all related systems on confirmation status.
Open and check all incoming email/mail. Assist in the registration
of SSI for various counterparts in all related transaction support
systems. 2.RESPONSIBILITIES:(1) General Duties
- Knowledge of MT300 and MT320 message
- Verify counterparty and broker confirmations received in METRO
- Assist in reconciling the " Un-reconciled FX /MM
- Trace and follow-up for all FX/MM confirmations with minimal
- Ensures that matching process is completed within the
established time frame.
- Prepare manual outgoing swift message.
- Daily Monitoring MART System for exception messages.
- Registration / modification of counterparty in Metro Central
- Registration / modification of Customer account and static data
in Maintain System
- SSI registration / modification of counterparty in FITS Global
and other Market support systems.
- Verify signature of confirmation in ONBASE system.
- Support other related treasury agreements and documentation
- Keeps current with market practices and technology
- Assumes other duties as assigned (2) Exception Duties
- Assist FX/MM Processing
- Special Projects (3)Compliance
- Obtain a basic understanding of the applicable rules and
regulations that govern the Bank. Understand that all questions
and/or clarification about such rules and regulations should be
directed to the Americas Legal and Compliance Division. Attend
Annual Compliance Training presented by the Americas Legal and
Compliance Division. Read and respond as necessary to all
compliance-related reference and directive materials received.
Comply with the Bank's "Code of Conduct". 3.QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma required/Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in FX/MM Operations, college a plus.
- Familiar with all methods of confirmations - electronic,
Reuters, direct, telex and phone
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, Matching, and
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and written.
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of MTS system is helpful The expected base salary
ranges from $52,000 - $65,000. Salary offers are based on a wide
range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience,
education, and, where applicable, certifications and licenses
obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In
addition to salary and a generous employee benefits package,
successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary
bonus. Other requirementsMizuho has in place a remote working
program, with varying opportunities for remote work depending on
the nature of the role, needs of your department, as well as local
laws and regulatory obligations. Company OverviewMizuho Americas is
a leading financial institution comprising several legal entities,
which together offer clients corporate and investment banking,
financing, securities, treasury services, asset management,
research and more. Mizuho's operations in the Americas connect a
broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and
public sector groups to local markets and a vast global network.
Mizuho Americas is an integral part of the Japan-based Mizuho
Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: MFG), which is comprised of offices in
nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of
more than USD 1.8 trillion. Learn more at mizuhoamericas.com.
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package. We are
an EEO/AA Employer -M/F/Disability/Veteran. We participate in the
E-Verify program. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform
pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Keywords: Mizuho, Jersey City , FX/MM Confirmations Analyst, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!