Company: K-Tek Resourcing LLC
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: December 7, 2018
- This is Diksha from Ktek resourcing. We are looking for an AWS Architect in Boston, MA. If you are interested in applying for this position please reach me out at or email me at Job role: AWS Architect Job Location: Hoboken, NJ / Jersey City, NJ Job Description:
- Hands on experience in handling various AWS services like EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, ELB, Redshift, VPC, Networking, Route53, IAM, Cloud formation scripts, Lambda functions, SNS, API Gateway, AWS SDK.
- Good Understanding of AWS billing process.
- Good understanding of Loadbalancer, Networking, OS ( Linux/Windows)
- Managing full AWS lifecycle, provisioning, automation, security
- AWS CLI, Scripting and automation experience
- Architectural understanding of various AWS services, Design, migration methodologies, Security
- Provisioning and de-provisioning AWS accounts for internal customers
- Work alongside systems and development teams to support transition and operation of client websites/applications in and out of AWS.
- Deploying, managing, and operating AWS environments --- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
- Keep technical documentation up to date
- Proactively keep up to date on AWS services and developments
- Create (where appropriate) automation, in order to streamline provisioning and de-provisioning processes - provided by Dice Azure, Architect, AWS
Keywords: K-Tek Resourcing LLC, Jersey City , Azure/AWS Architect, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!