Company: Top Source International Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Management, Leadership, and Personal Skills -- Strong working knowledge of planning, general management, budgeting, and quality assurance as it relates to all types of technology projects.
- Ability to strategically position the Bank through the delivery of technology that enhances its business prospects and enables a strong risk management framework to be deployed.
- Strong management skills to get the strategy implemented cost-effectively, on time and with minimal disruption to the Bank and stakeholders.
- Strong human relations, communications, negotiation, problem solving, teamwork and interpersonal skills also required.
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with all levels of the organization. -- Ability to contribute effectively through the contributions and efforts of others across all areas of the Bank. -- Able to negotiate contracts and maintain strong relationships with vendors and suppliers. -- Communicates clearly and concisely, presents ideas in user-friendly language and has strong presentation and interpersonal skills. -- Ability to inspire, lead, train and mentor other technology staff. Technical Skills -- Owns the enterprise view of cross domain architecture and roadmaps -- Runs and chairs the Design Authority -- Defines and enforces architecture standards and controls
- Addresses architecture risks, issues and blockers
- Manages architecture dependencies between projects
- A minimum of:
- 10+ yrs of IT or Digital Transformation within Financial Institutions or similar companies'
- Ability to work at CxO level to build strategies for Enterprise Architectures
- First-hand working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture practices, stacks, and styles
- Executive presence, influence and ability to collaborate & motivate across the organization
- Internally and externally recognized as a key and influential leader
- Understands Technology vs. Business Impact
- Leadership & Relationship Building Experience
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen
- Influence Based Leadership, comfortable leading through ambiguity
- Creative & Critical Thinking Bachelor's degree in business or computer science preferred. MBA is a plus. Professional experience will be considered in lieu of education. Application Architects, Developers, Project Managers, System Analysts, Testers, UX Designers, etc., and as appropriate.
- Manages the development of the Bank's architecture, models and governance in line with the IT strategy and business objectives.
- Develop, build and maintains relationships with key customer decision makers and influencers: include CxO, enterprise architects, application development teams and senior management in operations and engineering.
- Provides technical leadership and direction to Business and Technology teams
- Works with peer group to create, maintain and regularly communicate an account technology plan. The plan includes future state architectures, tactical initiatives and milestones and business relevant technology solutions.
- Researches and communicates technology, industry and market trends and provides guidance on their application to business and technology management
- Researches competitive frameworks and solutions to adequately address new requirements or address issues.
- Presents and markets the technical design and business value of proposed technology solution and business case to business and technology teams. - provided by Dice architecture, models and governance in line with the IT strategy and business objectives
Keywords: Top Source International Inc., Jersey City , Enterprise Architect, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!