Senior Enterprise Business Transformation Strategy Consultant
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: February 13, 2019
What does a great Senior Enterprise Business Transformation Consultant do?
Partner with Leaders on strategic and groundbreaking initiatives. It includes project and program execution on key deliverables in a dynamic environment to drive top-line growth, improve operational performance, advance business enhancements and enhance client experience across Fiserv.
The Enterprise Business Transformation team identifies and drives enterprise-wide initiatives of critical strategic importance for Fiserv. This is a highly visible team in the organization, working directly with the heads of the various lines of business within Fiserv and reporting into the CAO. You will work in conjunction with SVP/VP of Enterprise Business Transformation (EBT) to develop, deliver, and support Board level and /or Operating Committee level transformational programs.
We are seeking an individual with superior intellect, problem solving ability, and strong interpersonal skills to join a high performing Enterprise Business Transformation team in one of the leading Financial Services Technology and Services companies. Necessary ingredients - smarts, energy, analytical prowess, take-charge attitude, excellent people skills, learning agility and a committed approach to getting things done!
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Lead one or more strategic or operational initiatives from opportunity identification to completion. The current opening requires an individual who can support Fiservs Intelligent Automation initiative.
- Collaborate with VP-Business Transformation to structure and execute on initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing meaningful data, leading analyses, developing final recommendations and building execution roadmap
- Drive initiatives for the build-out and delivery of the Intelligent Automation program
- Support businesses and functions in identification and prioritization of processes and opportunities for intelligent automation; baseline processes and define business cases, improvement targets, etc.
- Drive the execution of complex process reengineering / automation projects, by leveraging Lean methodology; train and mentor project and business/ functional teams in methodologies, tools and change management techniques associated with process reengineering and automation programs
- Provide governance for senior management over the Intelligent Automation program
- Support businesses and functions with Proof of Concepts or basic application of simple RPA tools by developing simple use-cases
- Strong data analytics capabilities especially cost analysis and internal/external benchmarking benefit tracking is a key component to this role
- Build business cases for strategic programs
- Program management and coordination of strategic initiatives
- Communicate results with executive leadership and broader organization
- Collaborate with Business Transformation team members, DIS functional leaders and subject matter experts
- Manages deadlines / timeframes, proactively escalating issues as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- BA or BS degree required; MBA a plus
- 10+ years of relevant work experience; preference for candidates with experience in driving process reengineering / transformation at a major corporation or at a management consulting firm
- Demonstrated experience in conducting enterprise-wide or BU specific targeted initiatives to drive efficiencies and improved operational performance by leveraging Lean and other similar methodologies
- Lean process redesign experience and Lean Six Sigma certification is a must (Black Belt perferred)
- Strong project management experience and skills
- Distinctive problem-solving and analysis skills
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel required (additional analytical tool knowledge is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience working in a technology or software company a plus
- US citizen or Green card holder
- Approximately 20% travel may be required, but will vary based on initiative being led
Who We Are:
Fiserv is a global financial services technology provider with more than 13,000 clients and 21,000 associates worldwide. Each member of the Fiserv community helps our clients push the boundaries of what's possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before. With a focus on solutions for mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing, chances are, you're more familiar with Fiserv than you realize. If you are looking for an environment where leadership, collaboration and innovation are valued, we invite you to explore the possibilities with us and find your forward.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Fiserv, Jersey City , Senior Enterprise Business Transformation Strategy Consultant, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!