CyberSecurity Infrastructure Architect
Company: Software Guidance & Assistance
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Systems Architect for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Financial Services clients in Jersey City, NJ . The Cyber Recovery team is responsible for coordination of efforts to recover from a cyberattack. The Cyber Engineering team will build and run the service that protects configuration information, application source code, and business data. This protected data will be available to recover and restore infrastructure after a cyber event. The Infrastructure Services Architect will be responsible for design and overall architecture, including development of the platform, that runs this service. The Infrastructure Services Architect will work with IT Architecture to ensure the platform is developed in a way that performs the function of collecting, storing, validating and resuming cyber resiliency data in a maintainable and sustainable way. The platform must work within the client's overall architecture principles, within control standards and on client networks. Responsibilities :
- Work with engineering team developers and BAs to guide design and execution in building a Cyber Resiliency solution that aligns with architecture specifications and standards that include high-availability, serviceability, maintainability and operability of the platform.
- Document and communicate architecturally significant implementation details
- Create architecture strategies, patterns and specifications particularly in support of a platform that can Collect, Store, Validate and Resume client Infrastructure after a cyberattack.
- Support colleagues as a subject matter expert on Cyber Resiliency Engineering and ensure our ability to meet key objectives relating to client satisfaction, quality, availability, security, capacity/performance and future state strategy.
- Escalate and resolve architecture and other technical issues.
- Work with other client architecture teams to define and document architecture patterns and technology standards to accommodate delivery of functional and non-functional requirements. Meet expectations for usability, availability, capacity and performance, scalability, reliability, security and business continuity for the Cyber Resiliency platform.
- Define and implement proofs of concept and reference architectures that support architecture direction by proving that new technologies and/or architecture patterns work effectively to meet functional and non-functional objective
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at . - provided by Dice Architecture, Consulting, Development, HTTP, Inquire, Networks, Security, Source Code
Keywords: Software Guidance & Assistance, Jersey City , CyberSecurity Infrastructure Architect, Professions , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!