Client Service Representative
Company: Venture Tech Solutions, Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: September 20, 2023
This position works with our housing department and reports
directly to the Program Manager with primary duties including but
not limited to assisting clients with housing instability. The
applicant will be trained to pass the HUD Housing Counselor
Certification if hired. Once the applicant becomes HUD certified,
the pay rate will be increased commensurate with the
- Serve as the initial point of contact for the housing
- Act as a liaison between borrower and housing grant
- Provide customers with timely and periodic status updates on
- Return all inquiry calls within one business day Customer
Intake and Data Entry
- Collect required documentation from applicants and follow up on
- Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and
other documents for recurring internal reports. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,
AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Some college preferred, however not required.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in person and on
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and frequent
- Ability to handle stressful situations with calmness and
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
- Excellent record and file management skills.
- Knowledge and experience using MS Word, Excel, Outlook and
other PC based applications.
- Knowledge of basic accounting processes and procedures.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus, but not required.
Working Conditions Normal office environment.
Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
Travel to other training locations is periodically required.
Keywords: Mortgage, credit, HUD, Housing, counseling, Mortgage,
credit, HUD, Housing, counseling, Mortgage, credit, HUD, Housing,
counseling, Spanish, Mortgage, credit, HUD, Housing,
Keywords: Venture Tech Solutions, Inc., Jersey City , Client Service Representative, Sales , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!