Sr. Client Service Rep - Custody
Company: Brown Brothers Harriman
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 15, 2019
As Senior Client Service Representative, Custody you will serve as a primary contact for custody clients and provide timely and accurate resolution of client inquiries to ensure exceptional levels of client service are met. You will review daily service and transaction work and actively participate in the execution of client account conversions. As Senior Client Service Representative, you will work collaboratively but be expected to take initiative and be self-directed. You will support funds with greater complexity, work on larger accounts, and will be responsible for guiding Client Service Representatives and provide training for newly hired, less experienced staff.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
In the Client Service Group, we believe collaboration is not only important to the development of our team, we believe it s a key component to delivering an exceptional level of client service, minimizing risk and maintaining a growth oriented learning environment for the future. We take pride in diversity and welcome individuals with various professional backgrounds. We value your specialized knowledge and facilitate trainings and mentorship opportunities that will enable you to build on to your skill set and further your career in this competitive industry.
As a member of the Client Service Group, Custody Team, you will help clients improve performance in all aspects. You will serve as a conduit between your team and your clients to ensure we meet their differentiated needs and exceed their expectations. The high level of external and internal interaction will enable you to continuously challenge yourself, sharpen your critical thinking skills and play a critical role in the growth of the firm.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU LL NEED TO:
* TAKE INITIATIVE. You are responsible for the client relationship; try to anticipate their needs and look for ways to improve client experience.
* COLLABORATE. Listen and learn from your peers; encourage entry level staff to work together and promote intellectual dialogue.
* BE PROACTIVE. Find time to strengthen client relationships, enhance team development and seek out opportunities for personal career advancement.
* Strong client service and relationship management skills.
* BS/BA degree (finance or accounting related concentration preferred), and/or equivalent work experience.
* 2 to 3 years of industry experience.
* Custody experience preferred but not required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* A collegial atmosphere focused on teamwork and healthy competition.
* Multifaceted opportunities that enable you to interact with more than one area of the firm, challenge yourself and add value.
* A chance to gain global competence working with clients, industry experts and colleagues located in 18 BBH offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
* Premium and accessible benefits program promoting healthy lifestyles, financial security, career development and a wide variety of opportunities to devote time to philanthropic initiatives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Brown Brothers Harriman, Jersey City , Sr. Client Service Rep - Custody, Sales , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!